Weedtracker

Post here about non-marijuana topics.

Moderator: administration

Weedtracker

Postby palmspringsbum » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 pm

I cannot believe you.

To tight-assed for words

[QUOTE=ladyknight]Dear palmspringsbum,

You have received an infraction at WeedTRACKER.

Reason: Flaming or Attacking other Members
-------
Hi

It seems that you are not happy unless you are insulting others. You posted and then edited.
[url="http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/showthread.php/posthistory.php?p=748609"]Last edited by palmspringsbum[/url]; Today at 09:21 AM. Reason: to add more insults

If this behavior continues, you will lose your privileges here on WT.

Respect the boards and each other.

Rules broken:

Inappropriate Discussion Topics: Public & Private

3. Flaming or attacking other members.

Our Interpretation of Inappropriate Content
The rules contained in the Inappropriate Content sections exist to promote and maintain a positive and safe forum environment. We want to respect our users privacy by not allowing the disclosure of personal information. We also will not allow posts that are deemed inflammatory to other members, especially based on race, gender, ethnicity, or any other derogatory subject matter. General insults and personal attacks are not welcomed here, nor are accusations of LEO associations or insinuations that any collective deserves to be raided. Additionally, personal attacks and public contempt against the Rules, Staff, or the Board are not permissible. If at anytime you have any questions or concerns please direct it to the [url="http://www.weedtracker.com/support/"]support center[/url] or contact a Moderator privately.

Thank you for your cooperation,
ladyknight
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]748609[/post]
[QUOTE=Donkey Slut;748266]Tipping in my perspective is giving a little treat to someone who has made your experience superb. This is not just for co ops. Any experience. And in my opinion, a "tip" does not have to mean money. I have tipped money, a condom, cigar, a gift card, and have bought lunch for people that have gone that extra step to make my experience awesome. :whoo:

Thank you so much for explaining what a tip was, I had no idea. :caked:

Us 53-year-olds need to know these things. :nono:

Maybe you should apply for a job at a dispensary so you can explain it to everyone that comes in the door, before they make a purchase. :whoo:

By the way, I don't think a rubber is an appropriate "tip". Sounds more like an insult to me.

Where do you go that you would leave a rubber as a tip? The Coconut Grove?

Wow, I just realized I can go to the local health services and get all the rubbers and bottles of bleach I want for free. So I will do that today and the next time I make a "compassion donation" I will leave a "compassion donation enchancement" of rubbers and bleach. I know the "compassion tender" will be thrilled!

I notice you didn't mention 'points'. Does that mean you don't consider that an appropriate tip or did you just forget to mention it?[/quote]

All the best,
WeedTRACKER[/QUOTE]
Where it all comes together...
palmspringsbum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to smokers lounge