Hey!

Post here about non-marijuana topics.

Moderator: administration

Hey!

Postby Stoner Si » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Well./...... ive made my way here thru yahooka..... im from the uk and am 23 and have been smokin for about 9 years. I hope i can be a active member in this community!

so.... er...... hi!
Stoner Si

Postby palmspringsbum » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:01 pm

Welcome, I hope you'll be an active member as well.

I figure that for this thing to take off I need a dozen or so 'dedicated' posters - a core group to keep things going and keep things moving.

I can post news articles till the cows come home, but what really draws people is good discussion - and that's something I just can't do by myself.

You helped me straighten out a few kinks. I installed this without reading the documentation. I didnt' realize it was set to require me to verify every new user. I've changed that setting so users can self-register now.

Also, it was sending requests for registration to a 'default' mailbox that didn't exist. That has also been fixed now

I'm still working on the permissions. You should be able to view & post replies to every category, and start new topics, but not edit or delete your posts. If this is not the case please let me know.

After 25 posts you change from a newbie to a novice.

At 50 posts you become a regular.

At 100 a 'member'.

At 250 an 'old hand'.

And there are categories above that....
palmspringsbum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stoner Si » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:20 pm

well thanku for the welcome....... and the open invite over at yahooka!.... i guess i just ogtta aim for 250 posts and everything after that will b a suprise!
Stoner Si

Postby rsteeb » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:51 pm

Stoner Si wrote:well thanku for the welcome....... and the open invite over at yahooka!.... i guess i just ogtta aim for 250 posts and everything after that will b a suprise!

Welcome!!

:D
"When TYRANNY is abroad, SUBMISSION is the crime."
--Rev. Andrew Eliot 29 May, 1765
rsteeb
Sponsor
Sponsor

Return to smokers lounge